News Item: How to tie a surgeons Knot
(Category: Tackle News)
Posted by Poseidon
Wed Feb 09 2011, 12:40PM
- Lay the two lines against each other, overlapping about 22.5 cm.
- Working the two lines as one, tie an Overhand Knot. It will be necessary to pull one line (say the leader) completely through this loop.
- Pull the leader through this loop again.
- Pass the other end through the loop.
- The formed knot can now be worked into shape.
This news item is from 976-TUNA The Original Leader in Fish Reports #1 since 1985
( http://www.976-tuna.com/news.php?extend.102218 )
Render time: 0.0326 sec, 0.0091 of that for queries.